- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website
- Analytical/performance cookie – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website
- Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data
- To see our most popular sources of business.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal data:
- To agents and service providers
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee to request access to personal data which may hold or process about you.